Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dress Code

Tonight was awesome man! Yeap, it's DressCode night!


Group no. 5 with the name Opium 5, practiced for less than 10 hours in 2 days preparing for tonight!
Thanks to our dancing genius, Cindy and awesome seniors who stayed with us throughout the nights!




Did I mention that it's awesome? Most of us doesn't have the slightest experience in choreography or dancing, but we put up the best performance that we could ever had. =))
Sounds exaggerated, I know, I'm feeling hyper!






That moment, when we are on the stage with hundreds pair of eyes on us, we didn't care about screwing up the steps, losing or winning the best performance title, we just did our best because we enjoyed it. I wasn't even nervous, I just wanted to have fun, and surprisingly, all of us did.
Boy do I wish that I could capture that moment!





Oh great, now my head is stuck with Sexyback.



24/02/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment